Library visits by appointment
20-Minute Browsing Appointments can be made using the following schedule:
Monday - Friday from 10 AM - 12 PM reserved for high-risk households.
Monday & Wednesday from 3 - 6 PM for any households.
Saturday from 10 AM - 1 PM for any households.
Or call the Library (319-624-2678) during staff hours, Monday through Thursday, 10 AM - 6 PM, Friday & Saturday from 10 AM - 5 PM.
Beginning Monday, February 15, patrons are able to book a computer appointment for 50-minutes of computer access on Monday and Wednesday afternoons (3-6 PM). These appointments are for single-households (max of 6) to access a computer for those tasks that require more than a typical 20-minute visit can accomplish. Call during staff hours (319-624-2678) to see available times and schedule a computer appointment.
What to know before you book:
- Each appointment slot is limited to one household at a time.
- Afternoon appointments will run concurrent slots for computer appointments and browsing appointments. More than one household could be utilizing the library at the same time.
- Face masks are required to be worn the entire time you are inside the library. Disposable masks are available, free of charge.
- There is a 20-minute time limit for browsing appointments, to allow adequate time for cleaning between each appointment.
There is a 50-minute time limit for computer appointments on Monday and Wednesday afternoons. It is expected that the whole household remain together in the study room during the computer appointment to minimize exposure to browsing appointment households.
- Please be prompt to maximize your Library time.
- Ring doorbell (right side of front doors above posted hours) upon arrival and staff will let you in.
- Use your time to browse for materials, use a computer, or check-out an unlimited number of items! (No toys, newspapers or magazines are available in the building or for check out.)
- Please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, including but not limited to: fever, headaches, shortness of breath, cough, runny nose.