Library visits by appointment
Appointments can be made using the following schedule (beginning September 21, 2020):
Monday - Friday from 10 AM - 12 PM reserved for high-risk households.
Monday & Wednesday from 3 - 6 PM for any households.
Saturday from 10 AM - 1 PM for any households.
Or call the Library (319-624-2678) during staff hours, Monday through Thursday, 10 AM - 6 PM, Friday & Saturday from 10 AM - 5 PM.
What to know before you book:
- These appointments are limited to one household at a time.
- Please wear a mask! Disposable masks are available for those without, free of charge.
- There is a 20 minute time limit, to allow adequate time for cleaning between each appointment.
- Please be prompt to maximize your Library time.
- Ring doorbell (right side of front doors above posted hours) upon arrival and staff will let you in.
- Use your time to browse for materials, use a computer, or check-out an unlimited number of items! (No toys, newspapers or magazines are available in the building or for check out.)
- Please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, including but not limited to: fever, headaches, shortness of breath, cough, runny nose.