Library Pick-Up is now located inside the Library entry. Please continue to maintain social distancing when arriving to pick-up your materials.
Library Pick-Up Schedule, beginning Monday, April 5:
Monday - Thursday from 1:30 - 7 PM
Friday from 1:30 - 5 PM
Saturday from 9 AM - 1 PM
Tips for Library Pick-Up:
- There is a limit of eight reserves per card. You don't need to return your items before reserving more, but you do need to pick them up!
- You can reserve books, audiobooks, DVDs and jigsaw puzzles. Not sure what to request? Let us pick for you!
- Place your reserve(s) by the end of day (5PM) before the next pick-up day. For example, before 5PM on Monday to be picked up on Tuesday between 1:30-7 PM. We'll contact you to confirm your pick-up.
- All returned items are quarantined for the safety of our Staff and Patrons. They may still be on your Library account for up to 8 days after return. And remember, no late fees!
- You will receive an email notifying you when your materials are ready for pick up. Please wait for this notice before coming to the Library.
- Materials not picked up after two pick-up days, will be checked-in and made available for other patrons.
Not able to make it on the next available pick up day? Just let us know when you would prefer to pick up your items in the “Notes” field when you reserve items directly through the catalog or via phone (319-624-2678). We can hang on to your requests until you are able to get them, as long as you let us know ahead of time.
A short video to help you navigate our catalog and how to place holds.