Give Books to the Library
We appreciate your donations! These donations supply some material for our shelves and provide the majority of fund-raising opportunities for the Friends of the Library through sales from the book cart, the annual book sale, and ebay sales.
Guidelines and limitations:
The library accepts gifts of gently used:
- print books
- audio books on CD
- music CD's
We cannot accept:
- reference or text books over 5 years old
- condensed books (such as, Reader's Digest)
- discards from other libraries
- Harlequin-type romance novels over 10 years old
- music or audio books on cassette tape
- movies on VHS
- any book that is in extremely worn condition, falling apart, missing its cover, etc.
If you are cleaning out your home or office, consider donating your used items to the library. We accept donations throughout the year and can provide a receipt indicating the number and type of items you donated. Please bring items you wish to donate to the circulation desk during our normal operating hours.
updated June 2011