Give Books to the Library
We appreciate your donations! These donations supply some material for our shelves and provide the majority of fundraising opportunities for the Friends of the Library through sales from the book cart, book sales, and ebay sales.
Guidelines and limitations:
The library accepts gifts of gently used:
- print books
- audiobooks on CD
- music CDs
- cake pans
We cannot accept:
- reference or text books over 5 years old (from publication date)
- condensed books (such as, Reader's Digest)
- discards from other libraries
- Harlequin-type romance novels over 10 years old
- music or audiobooks on cassette tape
- VHS movies
- any book that is in worn condition, falling apart, missing its cover, etc.
If you are cleaning out your home or office, consider donating your used items to the library. We accept donations throughout the year and can provide a receipt indicating the number and type of items you donated. Please bring items you wish to donate to the circulation desk during our normal operating hours.
updated February 2016