Business and Tax
Links to useful information on the Internet
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis / What’s a dollar worth Calculator
- Calculator uses the Consumer Price Index (1913 through 2006) as a measure of the average change in prices over time in a market basket of goods and services.
- Federation of Tax Administrators
- Information and links of value to tax administrators and the general public alike. Includes links to state tax agency home pages, state tax forms and electronic filing sites, general information on state tax structures.
- Internal Revenue Service/US Department of the Treasury
- U.S. tax information for individuals, businesses, corporations, international businesses, partnerships, small businesses/self-employed, charities and nonprofits, government entities, tax professionals, the retirement plans community, and the tax exempt bond community.
- Iowa Department of Revenue
- Iowa tax information for individuals, businesses, local government, and tax professionals, including: online services, tax forms, and publications.
- Thomas Register
- A comprehensive resource for industrial information, products, services, CAD drawings. Search by company, brand, and product/service.
- US Department of Labor/Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Impartial, timely, and accurate statistical data relevant to the needs of site users and to the social and economic conditions of the United States, its workers, and their families. Includes the Consumer Price Index.