Borrow from another library
Our library is connected to other libraries throughout the state and nation. If you can't find an item in this library, ask library staff to help you get it from another library.
If we don’t have the book (print or audio), CD, DVD, VHS or magazine that you are looking for, ask the staff to get it for you from another library. Requests can be made in person, by phone, or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Most items are delivered to our library in 4-7 days. The loan periods vary, but you are able to keep most items at least 2 weeks. The staff will inform you of the loan period when you pick up the item.
Interlibrary Loan Policy
updated July 2008
- There is a fee of $1.25 for each item requested. If we are unable to borrow the item you requested from another library, you will not be charged.
- You should pick up the requested item within 3 days of receiving notice that the item is at the library.
- If you do not pick up the item requested, you will still be responsible for paying the fee.
- Materials should be returned by their due date. If you return materials late, you will be expected to pay any overdue fines charged by the lending library.
- If the borrowed material is damaged while in your possession, you will be expected to pay the lending library the cost of replacing the item.