- Storytime - a program of stories, songs, rhymes, fingerplays, and crafts which provide opportunities for young children to develop listening and socialization skills, acquire a love of books and get ready to read, and spend quality time with their parents or caregivers.
- for children ages 2 - 5 and their caregivers; siblings are also welcome
- meets Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m.
- Babygarten - a program which provides stimulating experiences to nurture the bond between caregiver and child, with an emphasis on language enrichment and pre-literacy skills. Watch for announcements of scheduled sessions.
- for infants 0 - 24 months of age
- for more information on Babygarten, click on graphic below
- Summer Reading Program - a program which provides opportunities to facilitate reading readiness for pre-readers and incentives for older children to keep reading through the summer. All children and young adults through high school seniors (entering in the fall) are eligible.
- includes reading for prizes, reading and activities to earn a t-shirt, Teen Reads, and Family Nights at the Library
- information will be available in late May or early June for that summer's program
The LEGO® Club - meets on the first Monday of each month, except when that Monday is a holiday
The Scrabble® Challenge - meets on the last Wednesday of each month; for kids 8 years old and up
- Puppet Kits - check out puppets with coordinating books for play and reading at home
- Children's Area - a play space which is provided for younger children with tables, puzzles, and play kitchen and/or puppet theater
Other pages of interest on the library website: